Saturday, March 11, 2006

Crystal Lynn

This is my brother Louis' daughter, Crystal. She has turned into a beautiful young lady as well. I took this picture of her in downtown Calgary when she visited me this summer with Mom. She had her portrait done in charcoal by an artist on Stephen Avenue Mall and surprised her father with it when she got back home.

Crystal is an "A" student, and will probably be able to get into whatever field she likes when she graduates. She has an open invitation to come live with me and go to university or college in Calgary, much to Louis' dismay. Can you believe she's in 10th grade already.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I can't believe that's Crystal! She's so grown up! I'm going to have to hunt down the picture I've got of her the last time I seen her, I wish we'd had the time to get together last summer. Next time we time! Or I suppose I'll be seeing her this summer at your mom's. We can't wait for our holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home