Saturday, March 11, 2006

Adrienne & Steven


I now have a scanner, thanks to 'Berta and Joe.

These are my sister Aline's kids, Adrienne and Steven. The picture was taken last summer. I know I'm prejudiced, but I think they're both gorgeous. I really enjoyed spending time with them when they visited me this summer. They've grown up so much since they left Calgary, and I've only been able to get to Pickering to visit them twice.

Aline got a new digital camera for Christmas, so I'm hoping she might consider starting a family blog as well.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

your not being bias, she is georgous and he is very handsome. Mom has picture of them about 10 years ago and your wouldnt reconize the same kids. If I can ever fiqure out how to post pictures from my scanner to blogger everyone would be amazed at how many pictures my mom has collected over the years. Some you wouldnt want posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home