Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm back

So let's bring everybody up-to-date.
Lee Anne and Al arrived a few weekends ago, and have settled in nicely.
Christian is going back to Ontario to work, but is waiting for his income tax refund.
I am now working for Municipal Affairs and Housing ministry.

Chris moved from the basement room to the "blue room" and the new carpet was installed two days before I left for vacation. There is still some painting touch-up to do, but Chris has moved back to the basement, and LeeAnne & Al are in the blue room. Adrienne's room is being used as the computer room until Chris leaves, at which time the basement will contain computers, all entertainment equipment including TV's, VCR/DVD, stereo, etc plus exercise equipment and sitting room furniture.

Al is a contractor/Jack-of-all trades so he will be doing some work on the house while he's here which should be six months or so. Lee Anne started a new job today at Lenscrafters and Al is looking at several opportunities.

I, on the other hand, am so busy at work that I can't keep up with my other stuff. With the new provincial government, I am preparing more time preparing briefing notes and providing information than I am at what is supposed to be my "real" job - like getting the budgets negotiated and approved before April 1st for all the shelter operators in the South. I've been to Lethbridge a few days since I've been back from holidays, and spent some days in Edmonton, including a few days to relax with Bev, my former next-door-neighbour, who now lives there. Her new house is fantastic, and it was great to get caught up. My calendar for March is scary, and getting filled up more and more as each week progresses with Progress stuff, business trips, and other obligations.

Anyway, now that I've made the first step, I'll try to update more regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home