Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas with family 2006

I usually visit family in NB every other year, but not during the holidays. More often than not, I tag on the Progress Club fall convention when it is being held in the East. It was nice to spend a relaxing 10 days with Mom, Crystal Louis and LeeAnne & Al. We took one day trip where I me my friend Mary and her family for lunch, then went to Grand Lake to see Betty and Don, then to Fredericton to visit with Tina and her family, and finally to Marysville on the way home to meet Ron Painter's son Adrian for the first time. It was a good vacation and a memorable Christmas.




1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

That's a nice looking family if I ever did see one!

Looks like you all had a nice holidays together. It's always nice to spend it with family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home