Monday, February 06, 2006

6-Feb-06

I noticed in the Calgary Herald on the weekend that there was an article titled "Ralph-isms" and I want you all to know that I thought of it first! Actually, I have to give credit where it is due, Fred Blaney first came up with the "Lucie-ism" title.

Was talking to Mom on the weekend, and she is excited about her upcoming trip to Newfoundland. She will meet me there on Sept. 17th. I will already have been there for four days for the Progress Club convention. We'll probably tour around for a week.

Aline's daughter, Adrienne, is graduating from high school this year, so I will be taking a trip to Pickering sometine this Spring. She's grown into a beautiful young lady, very much into sports and music. I'll try to post a copy of her grad picture as soon as I get it.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Apparently there's a new website dedicated to all of the deals the stores are offering to get Albertans to spend their RalphyBucks there. Aaron and I put ours in the bank to cover the car rental,insurance and gas while on holiday...sometimes we're just too practical, but I couldn't see us splurging on anything crazy like a big screen TV, sorry Aaron!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Hey Lucie...Les showed me the neat-o food processor thingy from Christmas...I think I know what Im doing with a bit of my Ralphy-bucks...

H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home