Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Week One

I will aim for weekly updates as that is all my schedule will allow. I hope to build this blog into a place where I can post pictures of family and friends, share the latest "Lucie-ism" (more on that later), trade jokes and stories, give my own reviews of movies I've seen, share thoughts on current issues and events, etc. I have been called opinionated (among other things) so if you don't want to hear my two-cents worth, read no further.

I haven't got my digital camera yet, but I do have some interesting pics stored at work that I want to share. Being a Gemini, I have may different personalities, and many of them have been recorded on film.

And, of course, my babies: SweetPea, Angel and Babie will figure prominently in many entries. Being a single lady over 30, who counts 3 cats among her best friends, I fit right into the stereotype.

If I can ever tame the alligators that are snapping at me in the office, and deal with the occasional asteriods that fall on my desk, I need to start planning my spring trip to Pickering for Adrienne's graduation, and my September trip for the fall Progress Club convention at St. John's, Newfoundland, where I'm hoping my Mom will join me for a week. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

If the alligators and the crocs do appear...keep in mind...spring is coming...and a girl can always use a new alligator purse or pair of crocodile shoes...teehee..

H

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Congratulations on making your first un-supervised blog entry! If you ever need pictures to post I seem to have come across some Lucie-in-Leather pictures from one of your Progress Club events...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home